Industry Recognition: NextChat


Google must start paying me now! First, they implemented google health, which is based on an idea I published in early Feb (Refer to: WebDoctor). Today, Google announced lively, a next generation chat room which draws some of the very same concepts I discussed in my earlier post on this forum. (Refer to: NextChat). While, I am not getting any royalty (or even an honorary mention), I am glad to see my vision becoming alive. I guess the next logical step for lively would be to be able to share user created rooms and create a virtual social world. I am thinking, I should consider a career switch. How about Google Adviser? ;-) Last but not the least, kudos to entire ideakrafters team, and of course to Google!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Contratz!
Hope you continue ideating and mainly get paid for !!
Cheers!!!

Meenakshi said...

Hey

Sounds like you need to have a bagful of ideas for Google to copy and then when you have sufficient ones, let them know! They just might hire you!

:P
Till then keep thinking big.

Anonymous said...

More info on lively @

http://infotech.indiatimes.com/quickiearticleshow/3219070.cms